Check MOT

Check if you've got a valid MOT, it takes no time at all...

Check MOT »

MOT Booking

Book your MOT online with Blake Street Garage, it's really simple...

Book MOT »

Book Service

Book your service online with Blake Street Garage, it's just a click away...

Book Service »

Book Repairs

Book your car repairs at Blake Street Garage...

Book Repairs »

Blake Street Garage offer Garage Services in Stoke-on-Trent

Blake Street Garage was established in 1979 and is a family business run by father and son team, John and Paul Hancock.

Together with our team, we hold a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide a highly reputed, cost-effective and reliable service for our customers in and around Stoke-on-Trent. We provide a full range of garage services such as MOTs, car servicing, diagnostics and general repairs, and we are proud to be the only ASNU fuel injection specialists in North Staffordshire.

More About Us »

MOT Testing in Stoke-on-Trent


As a highly respected independent garage in Stoke-on-Trent, we have been carrying out MOT testing on cars and light commercial vehicles since 1980.

We have two MOT testers who are assessed annually to ensure our MOT testing is compliant with the very strict regulations every UK testing station must adhere to. For further information on the MOT test and to book yours at Blake Street Garage for just £40…

Enquire now »

Payment Assist

Spreading the cost of your repairs and maintenance is easy with Payment Assist, offered by Blake Street Garage.

Simply fill out a short online application form when you collect your vehicle and pay 25% of your bill. The remaining 75% will be split equally, interest-free, over the following three months.

Our Services »

Our Location

Find Us

Blake Street
01782 834756

Get Directions »

Opening Times

Monday 09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

© Blake Street Garage - 2024